Floseal Hemostatic Matrix is available in select countries globally.
Floseal is an effective adjunct hemostatic agent proven in a wide-range of bleeding scenarios1 with a proprietary combination of two independent hemostatic agents.1, 2
As a leader in hemostasis, we are committed to providing innovative solutions for surgeons. Floseal is effective across surgical specialties 1, and is proven to:
- Stop bleeding 96% of the time within 10 minutes (first lesion, per-protocol analysis)1
- Control bleeding in fully heparinized cardiac patients1,2
- Stop bleeding fast (1.5 minutes median time to hemostasis) at the site of action1,4 in spinal surgery
- Work on wet, actively bleeding tissue1
- Conform to irregular wound surfaces3
- Be effective on both bone and soft tissue1,4
- Do not inject or compress FLOSEAL Matrix into blood vessels
Convenient to Use
All-in-one package with human thrombin and pre-filled sodium chloride syringe, with no refrigeration required1
Floseal can be applied focally at the target site of bleeding1*
Needle-free kits available in both 5 mL and 10 mL sizes can now be used up to 8 hours after mixing with thrombin solution1
*Please refer to the applicable Instructions For Use for complete application techniques.
*Do not apply Floseal Matrix in the absence of active blood flow.