Created in 2011 by Baxter International Inc., Baxter Ventures builds on the company’s more than 85-year legacy of supporting healthcare innovation and saving and sustaining lives worldwide.
Our investment focus includes therapeutic areas complementary to Baxter's presence in critical, hospital, nutritional, renal and surgical care, as well as cutting-edge technology and therapies outside of Baxter’s current product portfolio.
Baxter Ventures invests in companies with innovative technologies, products, and therapies that accelerate growth and advance patient care. Each investment opportunity undergoes a rigorous evaluation process to determine if it has the potential to address unmet clinical needs and offer sustainable long-term growth.
Areas of Interest Include:
- In-Hospital Solutions and Therapeutics
- Critical Care
- Surgical Care
- Medical Devices
- Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools
- Medication Delivery and Management
- Pharmacy Technology Tools
- Renal Therapies
- Healthcare Information Technology
Please include the following non-confidential information and we will respond if there is sufficient interest and alignment for investment.
- Company name, primary contact name and contact information
- Brief, non-confidential description or overview material
Please refer to the link below to submit your proposal.