BioPharma Solutions, a business unit of Baxter, partners with pharmaceutical companies to support their commercialization objectives by providing scientific expertise, sterile contract manufacturing solutions, parenteral delivery systems, and customized support services needed to meet the unique challenges that parenteral products face.
Whether you face formulation challenges, clinical-supply hurdles, surges in demand due to market fluctuations, risk-mitigation concerns or patent-expiry challenges, we offer versatile, tailored solutions to help you achieve your commercialization objectives.
Our Capabilities & Services
- Form/fill/finish of injectable molecules
- Dedicated cytotoxic and highly potent contract services
- Clinical to commercial-scale syringe, cartridge and vial filling
- Formulation and development services, including advanced lyophilization
- Proprietary, enhanced packaging for infused stable and unstable molecules, including biologics
- Parenteral scientific expertise spanning virtually all drug classes, including small molecules, biologics, vaccines, cytotoxics, highly potent compounds, and antibody-drug conjugates
- Over 80 years of parenteral manufacturing expertise
- Capabilities such as redundant filling lines to accommodate surges in demand, quickly reacting to market fluctuations
- Customized support services, including formulation development, and sales and marketing capabilities
- Improving production yield and minimizing the loss of API during production processes
- Proprietary technologies for market differentiation and life-cycle management
- Experience with worldwide regulatory agencies
For additional information, please visit our website at: