Baxter Ventures identifies companies with promising technologies, products and/or therapies, and provides them with the capital and expertise needed to drive successful innovation. Baxter Ventures was created in 2011 by Baxter International Inc., which has an 80-year legacy of supporting healthcare innovation and saving and sustaining lives worldwide.
Baxter Ventures invests in companies with innovative technologies, products and therapies that have the ability to improve patient care globally and maximize value for investors and entrepreneurs. Our focus includes therapeutic areas complementary to those of our medical products business, as well as cutting-edge technologies and therapies outside of our current product portfolio that have sustainable long-term growth potential. Areas of interest include:
- IV Solutions and Premixed Drugs
- IV Infusion Systems and Administration Sets
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Pharmacy Automation, Software & Services
- Surgical Care, including anesthesia and biosurgical products
- Renal Therapies, including continuous renal replacement, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
Submit Your Proposal
Please visit the Baxter Ventures application form to apply for funding.