Baxter International Foundation supports initiatives and organizations that make a positive, lasting impact on increasing access to healthcare for the disadvantaged and underserved.
In all of its outreach efforts, the Foundation's fundamental purpose is to make a positive and lasting impact on healthcare and the health of communities in and near where Baxter employees live and work.
Throughout the world, limited government funding for healthcare, growing numbers of uninsured or underinsured individuals, and natural and man-made disasters further increase the need for healthcare services. At the same time, many nonprofit health organizations face budget and staff limitations, struggling to meet the needs presented to them daily. The Foundation, established in 1981, is honored to be part of the solution.
Foundation's Impact Since 1981
*Total giving data excludes expenses
Forms and Resources
The following forms are required within the online application:
- Project Budget Template
- Due Diligence–Compliance Form (listing of five highest-paid employees and Board of Directors)
- W9 Form (U.S. Organizations)
- W8 Form (International Organizations)
Forms required for reporting on awarded grants:
- Financial Report Template
- Online Application (new applications)
- Access your account (saved / in progress applications)
- Recent Foundation Grants
- Foundation Mission & Goals
- Contact Us